We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Technician
- Building of panels
- Programing and installation of software for site project.
- Ensure safe installations and operations through proper systems and procedure
- Proactively maintain/improve the Electrical and control systems using Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) approach as the process to manage the asset lifecycle
- Improve work processes and setup standards for process control software and systems in order to increase reliability and efficiency.
- Resolve day-to-day automation issues
- OND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years experience
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org