We have upgraded our job board and scholarships section for your betterment.
Kindly check www.amnotlazy.com for Lastest Jobs and Scholarships.
||Apr 13, 2018
- Industry:Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Job Term:Permanent – Full Time
A reputable advertising and marketing communications firm is looking to hire an experienced Creative Director who will supervise and guide the creative team to create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for clients.
- Build a creative environment for the creative team to work in and oversea ideas and projects.
- Take responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of creative output across the agency or department.
- Develop ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns and pitch concepts to clients for approval.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes by recommending changes to art and copy writing.
- Hire and manage the creative team.
Required Skills or Experience
- Interested applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline coupled with at least five (5) years’ working experience in a similar position.
- Previous agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Have exceptional creativity skills and be able to develop creative standards.
- Candidate should possess excellent relationship management time management and organisational skills.
- Be able to keep abreast with latest technology.
- Good financial awareness and an experience of managing budgets.
- Ability to build a cohesive work team and motivate team members.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written coupled with exceptional presentation skills.
- Extensive usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
How To Apply
- Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to us at email@example.com, with the post you are applying for and job reference number clearly marked.
- Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting. As such, employers will only shortlist the most qualified candidates for their posting. Also
Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent
by job seekers will result in that candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.