Job Title: Female Marketing Executive
- Supports the head of Sales with the commercial strategy and plan for various product vertical (Binders, Pigments, Additives, etc.) for senior management approval.
- Generate sales and margins by targeting and opening new businesses on a range of coatings, paints and inks products.
- Others: develop key accounts; promote sales of both existing and new products. Generate sales activity reports and forecast for the sales and marketing team. ensure sales documentation and collateral is kept up to date. Keep fully abreast and up-to-date on competitor activities.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Science (Chemistry, Biology, or other related fields), Chemical Engineering or Marketing.
- 2-4 years on-the-job experience in B2B sales, especially in a chemical manufacturing organisation.
- Exposure to a range of business functions (R & D, Technical, Manufacturing, etc.) would be an advantage. Candidates must be willing to travel to any part of the country at very short notice.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as e-mail subject.