The company has been in existence for nearly 40 years and has remained focused on its core activities of offering technical and engineering solutions for the development of industries in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
- We are looking for a Head of Sales and marketing whose primary responsibility will be to drive sales and increase company revenue
- He/She will be responsible for leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior sales engineers and monitoring performance as a whole
- He/she will define and communicate the business’s KPIs and targets to junior and senior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyse patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- The role is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales department performance. The role will also require regular travel to Ondo state.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail;
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share;
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners;
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events;
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs;
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals;
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product;
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales engineers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Assist other departments within the business to prepare manuals and technical publications;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Review and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness;
- Direct product research and development.
- Proficient business Acumen;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Customer/Client Focus;
- Excellent leadership abilities;
- Excellent presentation Skills;
- Numerical aptitude;
- Problem Solving/Analysis skills;
- Results Driven;
- Strategic Thinking;
- Technical Capacity;
- Highly motivated;
- Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com