Job Title: Instrument Technician
Job Type: Contract
- We are currently seeking an Instrument technician with LNG plant commissioning and construction experience,and must be able to work without direct supervision.
- The Instrument Technician will be working on the commissioning of a mid-scale LNG plant in Nigeria on a 45 / 15 day rotation over a 12 month period.
- Installation, repairs, troubleshooting, fault diagnosis, and calibration of instrumentation
- Programming Alan Bradley and Siemens PLC’s, without supervision.
- Testing plant instrumentation and control systems.
- Follow electrical and instrument plans to meet the needs of client
- Self-motivated, with the capability to deliver finish work product that must meet tight tolerances
- Team oriented with the ability to follow stringent project schedules
- Write detailed reports to be used in commissioning and handover
- 5+ years of experience with concrete forms
- Must have LNG plant have experience commissioning and constructing LNG plants
- Must be able to program Alan Bradley and Siemens PLC’s, without supervision.
- Preferred TWIC card
- Clearly communicate in English
- Immediate start date
- Assignment period -12 months
- Required to work on-site
- Concrete forms: 5 years (Required)
- LNG Plant Construction: 1 year (Required)
- LNG Plant Commissioning: 1 year (Required)
Licenses or Certifications:
- TWIC (Required)
- Passport (Required)
- English (Required)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.