The University of Kent in UK invites applications for the International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students open to applicants who must have been accepted for a taught degree course at the University of Kent beginning in September 2018.
The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught master’s level.
The scholarships are worth £5000 towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
The University of Kent reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates.
The International Scholarship is subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.
Worth of Award
In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a taught degree course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible), beginning in September.
- the applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- the applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
How to apply
Applications for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. You will be able to apply for the International Scholarship once you have received an offer.
- Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application. As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
- If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email [email protected]
Deadline: applications close 31 May 2018