The role involves:
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Mrganising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website;
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: Curvacustomercare@outlook.com
Nigeria Solutions Center can provide you a professional CV and you get Cover Letter for FREE.
Call/ Whatsapp: 07062374143 or email@example.com