We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pump Technician
- Properly inspected and tested progressive cavity pumps for efficiency rating.
- Actively performed maintenance and repair work to prevent or correct breakdown of machinery.
- Identified priorities, and delivered on commitments.
- Diagnose pumps, as well pull and sets.
- Maintained great customer relationships.
- Perform Servicing and Maintenance of Fuel Pump.
- Engine troubleshooting and pump to engine timing
- Fuel pump calibration, overhauling, troubleshooting and repairing of fuel pumps and related equipment
- Diagnoses and replaces cables for communication and control systems; installs, relocates, modifies, designs, troubleshoots, performs preventive maintenance and repairs a wide variety of electronic control and communications systems, equipment and components.
- SSCE, OND/HND
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org